Friday, September 02, 2005

Why am I here???

Good question!!! One I cannot answer. I just sort of drifted into this blog site, and, in view of the huge contrast in my life from a year ago, thought I would use it to air thoughts, revelations (there have been many), and anything else that springs to mind.

After many years of working 60 - 80 hour weeks in the business world, I was made redundant last November and am still not working - sort of by choice, but only sort of. (but oh! howI miss my company car!) It's amazing how events occur and knit together like a zip, each locking into the other and creating that "if a butterfly flaps it's wings in the rain forest" syndrome.

I live in the North West Highlands of Scotland, in the middle of a deer forest, miles down a single track road. (I own a very large freezer!). I had the best of both worlds, a career and paradise (when the midges are not out) to retreat to. Now I retreat.

Not much of a start, but I hope someone talks back to me. Was everybody this terrified when they started a blog?????

Kats

1 Comments:

Blogger Gaea Phoenix Qandromeda said...

Petrified...that's what I was.

"Will anyone besides my spirit-brother read this?

"Why should anyone care what I think?"

"What font should I use?"

Etc., etc.

I like your blog...I will probably be adding you to my links. But I usually wait until I've at least made some contact with a person. Sort of a respect-type thingy? (I refer to my usage of the word "thingy" as a technical term *smirks*) After all, you may not want to be added.

Hope I get to know you.

9:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home