Thursday, October 27, 2005

CHICKENS

I am now fuming over the sexual abuse allegations in Ireland. Surprised though? Of course not.

Instead of ranting here's a joke about it - I think I'm going onto the Vatican website to e-mail it.

The priest in a small Irish village loved the cock and
ten hens he kept in the hen house behind the church.
But one Saturday night the cock went missing!!
The priest knew that cock fights happened in the
village, so he started to question his parishioners in
the church the next morning..

During Mass, he asked the congregation, "Has anybody
got a cock?" All the men stood up.

No, no, he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has
anybody seen a cock?" All the women stood up.

"No no," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has
anybody seen a cock that doesn't belong to them?" Half
the women stood up.

"No no," he said, "that wasn't what I meant. Has anybody
seen MY cock?" All the nuns, three alter boys, two priests,
and a goat stood up.

Kats:0)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

:)

10:40 AM  
Blogger Jez said...

I know a monk who says there's a tunnel linking the monastary to the nun's convent opposite...

8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO!!
Very good!! :)

1:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home