Tuesday, October 04, 2005

SHARK BAIT?

Second post of the day. I'll have to lie down shortly from the stress of it all.

I have to blog this, it's important, and anyone who reads this, please pass it on.

Shark Fishermen in the Reunion Islands (french and in the Indian Ocean), are rounding up Cats and Dogs, tying their legs together with wire, inserting large hooks through their noses and dragging them behind boats as live shark bait.

The mind boggles at the endless ability to inflict cruelty by the human race, but sadly, never surprises me.

I know what I'd like to do to the bloody shark fishermen!

The RSPCA have flagged this and are requesting signatures on a petition - please click LINK to do your bit.

Thanks

Kats

1 Comments:

Blogger Colcam said...

Isn't this obscene?

Clicked the link, did my bit - with pleasure.

Will pass this on - thanks.

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home