Tuesday, November 22, 2005

THE OWL AND THE PUSSYCAT

I'm having far too much fun slagging off the Pope, and generally ranting (in a humorous way I hope) on this blog.

So, for those of you who are interested in my transition from land to sea, it will be chronicled in a separate blog which is linked on this page.

I will not be discussing the joys of beams, engines, draughts etc, because it's boring and the whole point is the change. I may throw in the odd technical term or two to show off though.

There is so much angst, joy, laughter, puzzlement, trepidation, frustration (I've run out of descriptions now) tied up in all this, I would like you to suffer with me. I suppose, eventually I will have to rename this blog "Life in the Shipping Lane".
If you are going to have a mid-life crisis, you might as well make it a good one. Eh Kim?

Is that OK?

Kats:0)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kim Ayres said...

Couldn't agree more!

4:38 PM  
Blogger Miss A said...

Boat looks great!
Have a good time out on the open water Kats - loving your comments on Niges blog BTW:)

8:01 AM  
Blogger Steven said...

Kats. Thanks for your comments on my fledgling Blog. You're right, it is addictive. Also by writing my own Blog I can appreciate the work of others in a different light. I've been looking through you're archives and have laughed out loud several times. I hope your boating adventure is a great success. Although I also hope it doesn't distract you from your other Blog. I share almost all of your views from political correctness/madness, the evils of organised religion to the condemnation of glam-rock perverts. I will be back :-)

2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home