Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'VE BEEN TAGGED

The picture has nothing to do with what I am about to write - it is a symbolic gesture to Gavin Corder for tagging me.

I have become part of a plot to reveal my anonymous self to the blogging community. So, I have been tagged to do a 7 x 7 meme. What is that? Click on Gav's Blog (in the sidebar) and see. So, rather than be seen to be a miserable cow rather than a mad one here goes.

Seven Things to do before I die

1. Give up smoking (putting the cart before the horse now I think)

2. Learn to Dive (No, DIVE, not drive)

3. Persuade the world that religion is the root of all evil (well, one can dream, can't one?)

4. Snorkel in the Indian ocean one last time.

5. Finish my book.

6. Make a living from writing (still dreaming, mmm maybe not).

7. Make sense (read into that what you will, I know what it means)

Seven Things I cannot Do

1. Read a Map (I am woman, I am not genetically programmed for this)

2. Stand outside, point in a direction, say "that's Northwest" and be right. (How do people do that?)

3. Know my left from my right (unless I study my hands first). Many moons ago I used to sell shoes, then I had to wave the shoes about. I have been a source of great amusement over this.

4. Drink vast quantities of alcohol - Not allowed anymore - I have only one kidney.

5. Give in

6. Play the guitar - I did learn the violin and could read music (wonder if I still can? Is it like riding a bike?)

7. Sit on the pillion of a motorbike and lean in the correct direction when hurtling round a corner (It just doesn't feel right to put your face as close to the tarmac as possible whilst moving at great speed).

Seven Things I say

1. And your point is?

2. In yer dreams.

3. I don't bloody well think so (When refusing, not passing an opinion)

4. Chiselling bastards (Usually when referring to banks, and the government)

5. My brain hurts (when I am puzzled or have a headache)

6. Spaghetti Bollock Nakeds (I'm sure you can work that out)

7. Beam me up

Seven books I love

1. Love in the Time of Cholera

2. Captain Corellis Mandolin

3. Lord of the Rings

4. Treasure Island

5. Aeon

6. Darwin's Radio

7. Only Forward

Seven Movies I Love

1. On Golden Pond

2. The Matrix Trilogy

3. One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

4. Truly, Madly, Deeply

5. Dances with Wolves

6. Lord of the Rings (all of them)

7. Alien (all of them)

Seven things that attract me to

Mind your own business Gavin!

Kats :0)

3 Comments:

Blogger Gavin Corder said...

Well done Kats! My apologies...but I was tagged myself (by Stuart the Bastard did I mention that?) Given the flack I've had no wonder you don't want to pass it on!

9:30 AM  
Blogger Colcam said...

Never did understand these memes - don't even THINK about it Kats!

But yours is indeed revealing and most interesting.

4:28 PM  
Blogger kats said...

Not too revealing I hope

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home