Tuesday, August 01, 2006

NAIL HIS EFFING FEET TO THE FLOOR


Just read this in a Reuters Report:-

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Bush said on Tuesday he had gained four pounds (2 kg) because of "too many birthday cakes," but said he was feeling fine after his annual physical.
Bush, who turned 60 on July 6, was found by doctors at the National Naval Medical Center in Bethesda to be in the superior category of fitness for a man his age.
"I'm doing fine. My health is fine. I probably ate too many birthday cakes," Bush said.


This evil little excuse for a human being should have his feet nailed to the floor and be force fed birthday cakes until he expands beyond reason and explodes. It should be a televised event held in the middle of Beirut, during the Israeli bombing campaign and Tony Blair should be the one made to do it.

So there!

Kats (in anger)

2 Comments:

Blogger David Evans said...

And I thought GW was a god fearing SOAB too !!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Gaea Phoenix Qandromeda said...

I want to second that motion, Kats.

I'm tired of his ever so trite attempts at being charming to cover up the fact that he lies & fucks up on a daily basis.

Oh, and I got a new post. It's in an angry vein as well, so I'll be interested to see what you think.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home