Tuesday, November 21, 2006

The Lord really is EVERYWHERE



This morning I have laughed until my sides ached.

The picture is of Angus the Terrier's anus. I apologise for the crude nature of the image but, it is claimed, that Angus (bless his little cotton socks) has the image of Jesus on his bum.

He has appeared on a website called Getbehindjesus.com, (pun intended or not, I wonder), and on a news piece.

Here are some quotes:-

The image of Christ on Angus looks exactly as the Bible pictures His resurrection…perfect!


"It's hard to understand the meaning of this appearance, but one thing is for sure, that dog's bum looks incredibly like Jesus."


"The Lord really is EVERYWHERE!"


"Dude, Angus really does have Jesus on his butt…that is so cool!"


"God works in mysterious ways...this is a reminder for us to always be faithful."
"Truly a holy event"


"If we can see the Lord's handiwork all over creation then I would say that dog's ass is a good example."


"People look for a sign from the God, but I don't think He would send us a message on a butt. Maybe God wants us to doubt the sign and then have faith? I don't know anything."


"That's one special ass!"


"I came to your site with sacrilege on my mind but left having been touched by a pet/Jesus union."


"Even Holy Mary would recognize her son there on the dog's thingy…"

Angus' personal Jesus was first discovered on the morning of Sunday, July 2, 2006. The family was waking up when Angus began to perform his morning ritual. He stretched forward then leaned back sticking his rump high in the air. At that moment, the morning sunlight hit Angus' rear end and low and behold…
"It's Jesus!" Angus' father exclaimed.
Ever since that sanctified day, the image of Jesus has graced Angus' buttocks.
It is believed that Angus may belong to Jessica White, a photgrapher and artist based in Los Angeles.

If this is a joke, OK. If it's serious, oh dear.

Hands up all those that can see Jesus on this dog's bum!

Kats:0) (going to lie down in a dark room)

13 Comments:

Blogger Ron Bury said...

Sounds like a crock of s**t to me

1:21 PM  
Blogger kats said...

nVery droll, Mr. Bury.

3:02 PM  
Blogger Kim Ayres said...

That is hysterical. I bet that dog would make a fortune on eBay.

5:26 PM  
Blogger kats said...

Kim - put in your bid

11:04 PM  
Blogger Gaea Phoenix Qandromeda said...

That's fuckin' creepy. The fact that they put the animation over the top like that is perverse.

Good find. I haven't been that disturbed in a while...

; >

5:52 AM  
Blogger kats said...

Andromeda - what animation? Now, thats creepy.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Gaea Phoenix Qandromeda said...

Really? You didn't see it? When you click on the pic, and it opens another window, this animation starts up. At first I couldn't see Jesus beyond a vague similarity to his head in the [ahem] asshole region. But then when I clicked on the picture, hoping for a larger one with more detail, and stared at it for a few seconds, I noticed that the picture was actually changing. It began to look like Jesus in a robe with arms stretched out down at his side. Then it would fade out to regular dog butt. I showed Jaya and he saw it, too. It's actually rather clever. That's weird. Maybe a corruption in the file? Or maybe something isn't allowing the animation to occur. Try clicking the picture and staring...I swear I'm not pulling your leg. *LOL* But I may be losing it.

7:13 PM  
Blogger kats said...

OMIGOD you're right Andromeda!

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My God, it's a miracle

7:31 PM  
Blogger Gaea Phoenix Qandromeda said...

*angelic singing* aaaaahhhhhh.....

We've all seen the light! and wouldn't you know we'd see jesus in a dog's ass. Typical.

11:13 PM  
Blogger David Evans said...

The Lord works in mysterious ways, well he has this time

11:52 PM  
Blogger kats said...

I suggest you all get on your knees and praise the Lord - I'll just stand here a watch

2:31 PM  
Blogger Gavin Corder said...

hehehe! Thanks for the e-card! Merry Christmas!

1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home